Monday, June 26, 2006

end of sufferings....

finally my patho B papers ended but i was angry & disappointed after the exam. was fucking angry of the lecturer whom didn't teach us properly during tat 2 wks of classes. he was so unsure when teaching us, even the exam tips he gave us, was wrong!!! today's papers, there were a few qns which we nvr heard of & nvr taught abt?! haiz... was disappointed in myself becoz i think i might flunked again?! i really pray hard, pls... i dun wan a "A, B or C" grade, i juz wan a "pass" grade.. =(

after the papers, i went to orchard, intending to shop alone but feel bored. so went round sms my friends. tout there is nobody to accompany me, until i got Uncle Casper. i disturbed him from his slp. haha... while waiting for him, i shopped around for 2 hrs before we had our lunch at pasta mania, then we shopped around till he went for his work. he is currently working at Q bar, a new bar soon to be advertsied to the public soon. wonder how tat place looks like...

pampered myself today, think i'm trying to vent my anger from the pressure i've been suffering during these 2 wks before my exam. i actually bought myself a $40 perlini's sliver ring & a $150 nike watch. oh my god... no more shopping till i get my july bonus!!!

No comments: