Monday, June 19, 2006

stressed & tired...

busy last whole wk & brother keep occupying the computer, can't use also... had a dreadful working time during last wk too... had alot of unpleasant experiences with some of my colleagues, busy revising for my exam, faced some pressure from him too & i felt quite stressed & depressed recently... some of my colleagues asked y recently i so quiet, not like usual me. well, dun feel like toking, tats all...

had a few gatherings last wk with my pri & sec friends. very nice coz refresh back alot of memories from the past. keep recalling tat time i so "gong looking" tat time, so funny. hahaha...

met up with my sec sch gf, suriyana on thurs. surprised tat we still keep in contact though we are not from the same class. had great time chatting wif her, bringing back all the old memories in sec sch. kinda missed tat time we played together...


Sweet Suriyana & me (^o^)

met up with my pri sch classmates on sun & had our dinner at DOME. alot of changes among them & i really can't recognise some of them too! =p i had great time chatting with them, keep updating each other with our present life & everybody is doing well! so glad to hear tat! planning for another chalet gathering end of this yr & i'm looking forward to it! Cheerio! (^o^)



PS. To Suriyana, pardon me for grabbing the idea from ur blog (the sliding show, its nice & i like it!) hehe... =p

No comments: