Tuesday, July 01, 2008

1st drving lesson~!!! ^o^

had my 1st driving lesson today after work. was excited throughout the day coz i'm going to hand on on a real car! muahaha... BUT today the workloads & someone out there really made me pissed off so so much... i can only blame on my fate for getting struck in this miserable department & tortured by some fucking mean people. damn, i really hate these people like hell...

really want a getaway from tat miserable place, haiz....

anyway back to my practical lesson. really tensed up before the start of the driving. luckily Mr Cha BC, my 1st instructor was ok with me but i can sensed he abit impatient with me coz i always "off engine" by releasing the clutch so much when at stop & moving on. my only mistake i made so many times during tat 2 hrs of lesson. must overcome tat careless mistake! it was so fun & i look forward for next lesson! but at the same time i scare tat i might crash into other cars during practical lesson. hope everytink goes smooth for me! =)

No comments: