Saturday, June 21, 2008

over spend... -_-"

damn... within a month i actually bought all these...

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.


i finally got my titus watch with GSS 20% discount; a pinky Canon camera at the IT show to replace my 3-4years old faulty fujifilm camera; an iTouch with loads of fun applications awaiting for me to explore; a microsoft office software & a toshiba 2GB thumbdrive which i only paid $21 for both to get them...

i could see a very very big hole in my both pockets now. wtf?! can't understand why i can spend so much on all these stuffs?! shit... guess my marriage fund need longer time to build up so stop asking me when i'm getting married~!!! ;p

on father's day, both my mum & brother are working so i be a good girl, accompany my dad for makan & shopping. then in the car, i showed a pic of me & him to my dad & i said "this guy is my future husband & ur future son-in-law". he smiled at me in a silly way. i guess i'm too eager to change my status to "Mrs Chen". Muahaha...

2 weeks struck in camp with his newbie soldiers, kinda missed him. luckily both weekends i went out for movies with my colleagues ~ "kungfu panda" & "the incredible hulk". nice shows but not bad he didn't get to watch both. anyway i got another few movies in my list, hoping he will watch with me!

~ love ya, blockhead ~

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love your pinky camera and watch...Good buy ! nice nice ! =)

TaReAgNeS said...

thank u! thank u! i love them so so much!!! but must stop shopping for the time being liao... =p