Thursday, July 17, 2008

HMDP award 2008

yeah!!! another chance to go Australia for FREE!!! this time, to Melbourne!!! i'm nominated with the HMDP award for phototherapy course. so i will be away for 2 mths next yr, during Feb - Mar. tats wat my HR manager told me... anyway date is not confirmed yet so lets pray hard no last min changes! :)

ytd went down with my mom to attend the HMDP ceremony at IMH. loads of changes since i last stepped into IMH. prettier & nicer than last time at least... the whole ceremony wasn't tat grand, juz a small auditorium with around less than 200 seats. went there early to attend the dry run but in the end, the management still messed up the whole sequences. haiz... made me malu when i already half way to stage... -_-"


the small stage


my invitation card


card to pass to the MC to announce our name & institutions


mummy & me before the ceremony


with my coat on, so formal look



feel so happy for myself. really didnt expect i got the chance to go for overseas training. so much looking forward it too!!! i do hope my blockhead will be able to fly over & tour around with me after my attachment. maybe a flight ticket as his birthday gift since his birthday is during Mar.

PS. see?! I so good to you loh so u better start treating me nicer & better. muahaha... =p

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

wow... Melbourne ! Congrats girl... hee.. must enjoy urself !

TaReAgNeS said...

thanks! thanks! i will sure enjoy myself! will take loads of pics too!!! :D