Thursday, February 07, 2008

Rest In Peace, Dear Granny...

My Beloved Granny passed away peacefully at home on the 5th of Feb, 2 days before CNY. She never managed to celebrate CNY with us this year. I was mentally prepared that she will go anytime but nvr expected in the wee of the morning before i leave for work on tue. The phone rang suddenly around 0630 & my aunt jumped up like she knew something bad had happened in granny's place. i woke up in shock too, washed myself & ran to my granny's place which is only next block. my hands were cold & shaking throughout before i reached my granny's house. When i saw her still & cold body lying on the bed, tears started to flow out. She was gone... i regretted of not seeing her the last time the night before. she was getting very weak & i visited her almost everyday after work except for that night... But i'm glad that sufferings had finally ended for her coz it was so heart aching to see granny getting thinner & weak day after day.

Rest in Peace, My Beloved Granny. You are always remembered by the family & the loved ones.

Dear Friends, pardon me if i did not greet u guys or reply ur CNY greetings... I thank for those who greeted me during the festive period. Hope u guys enjoy the holidays.

No comments: