Friday, February 15, 2008

diarrhea again!!!

do u believe in ghosts? well, i believe in it cos my granny came back to see us. i can't see her but i could feel her. my mummy said she feel it too. at times i really missed her though i'm not really close to her but i attend to her needs most of the times when she is sick or when she needs me. somehow i kinda missed the moments with her... the way she smiled at me, the way she criticised my hair, clothings, the way she teached me how to carry out the prayers & burning of josspapers, etc... becoz of all these, i hate my cousin even more. she doted on my brother & my cousin more than me but i'm not jealous becoz of this. i hate her becoz she said this "since granny dun even remember me, wat for i go over see her?!" fuck her bloody shit mouth & her retarded brain! duno wat the fuck she is thinking in her bloody head. enough of all the fucking story abt her. wait she said "i bully her" again!!! *sigh*


i juz found tat my 25 years of liviing, i think i had broke my own diarrhea record!

Diarrhea for 8 times within 2 freaking days!
but i dun seem to lose any weight leh... i'm still in one full piece. -_-" anyway i'm on MC today. ytd was ok. I still went to work & visited the loo 2 times but today i visited the loo for 6 times! damn, wtf?! hope it doesn't affect my belated-valentine's day plan for him. will be staying at Royal Plaza to spend the weekend with him. =)

No comments: