Thursday, January 17, 2008

2 days MC

my old sickness came back again & its has been ages since i last suffered from it. pain over my rt abdomen caused me so much problems... went for ultrasound in 2003 but nothing was detected. haiz... weird body of mine. felt the sharp pain again when i woke up from my slp ytd, still dragged myself to work, thinking it will be gone after awhile. but it stayed on for the whole morning... seen my clinic doctor & was given 2 days MC! waoz... i tout normally 1 day MC coz nothing serious. hehe... anyway take it as a break from the dreadful hell workplace...

actually i tout of going back to work today coz i promised a pt's mum of mine tat i try to attend to her for treatment. she is a poor thing, only 13 yrs old & suffers from the cousin of psoriasis, ezcema. a skin condition which is so irritating & often being despises by the public. i pitied her coz her mum said tat she becomes very isolated ever since she suffered from this condition few years back. she dun even allows her mum to touch her skin. most of the pts suffer from depression becoz of the skin conditions they had. they lose their self-esteem & often become anti-social. at times i do not know how to help them coz its really hard to enter their world & talk into them to be more positive in life. haiz... recently i got another friend who also confided in me. he was actually my patient last time & now we become friends. occassionally we meet up for meals & shopping. all i did, was being his listening ear & gave him a few advices. i can't do much too coz i'm not certified counsellor... anyway hopefully he is coping well now & becomes more cheerful. =)

i felt better now though the pain is still mild & its like going on & off... i was really bored at home & i surf facebook until i think my friends will give me a nick soon ~~~ Facebook Queen. muahaha... spent few hours in my ac & my blockhead's ac. think his friends are going to bash him up soon. =p

too bored so i experiment with this....


& on him too!


OMG, Jay Chou~!!! muahaha... =p

No comments: