Wednesday, January 09, 2008

i wan a baby!!!!

visited my polymate, Sara's new born baby, Caleb Teo. So adorable & felt so touched... feel like having one too. heehee... another mummy friend again & one more coming up end of this mth - Li Jin's baby boy. waoz kaoz... everyone seem to tempt me into getting married & having baby... i think i am too crazy over it liao... =p
1 day old, Caleb Teo Jing An
It was a blessing that both of them are all rite coz there were last min critical situations during delivery. Sara's pubic bone was too small for Caleb & Caleb's heart beats dropped while he was trying to come out. So in the end, she went for last min cesarean.

In my heart, all mothers are the greatest creatues in the whole world. imagine all the sufferings our mothers went through. so i always respect my mother even though i'm more closer to my dad & aunt. actually my mom don't really appprove my relationship with him. she is abit conservative cos she dun like guys younger than me. blockhead is 2 yrs younger than me, same age as my brother & i understand how she feels. we went through alot of hardships before i finally got my mom's blessings. there was a few times we nearly broke up becoz of my mom. nevertheless i hope everything will be fine & both my mom's & my blockhead's relationship stay strong together. =)

Not forgetting my daddy & my aunt too! my aunt is actually like a second mother to me coz she took care of me & my brother since very young. she is a hardworking person & still taking care of my loving granny who is almost a hundred yrs old now. she has a daughter who is 2 yrs older than me but to me, this cousin of mine is juz an useless bitch. pardon me for using tat word but all the stuffs she did to her own mother was juz too unfilial & she don't even feel ashamed of herself after all the lectures! wat a fucking bitch... dun understand y my aunt deserves this kind of daughter...

Haiz... enough of all those craps... i juz hope my family stay healthy & happy....

No comments: