Wednesday, November 16, 2005

very stressed and moody...

was actually very tired today coz slept at 2am last nite. rushing off my assignment because i wanted to hand in this thurs so that i dun hav to purposely come back again to submit the aassignment. date due is actually 25th but i kinda kiasu lah...
then he called up during my lecture. at 1st it was ok when i tok to him but until the 2nd call he made, i felt like he purposely made me angry.. he always like to tok back to me which really annoyed me.. then the call hung up coz no money liao.. after hanging up, i duno y i felt tightness around my chest. its like a feeling that ur been pressurized by something big & its making me suffocated. i'm not feeling breathless but duno y suddenly so stressed up..
everytime when i got pressurized by something, i also had this kind of feelings.. i think its becoz of him.. i was upset by his behaviors over the phone & at the same time, i got alot of stuffs to do recently... think i'm suffering from nervous tension.. i was enduring on my way back home but while in the bus on my way home, there was this gal, sitting beside me, kept looking at my direction.. looking up & down like i'm an alien. tat made me even more worse, more tightness! idiot woman, felt like scolding her.."fcuker, seen enough anot?!"
then at my void deck, while waiting the lift, there were actually alot of pple & when the lift came, everyone rushed in. then tis stupid uncle wanted to force in his bicycle & himself!! i was like.. "fcuk! uncle, take the next life lah! its not the LAST lift anyway!!!" i din got in and waited for the next lift coz tat blockhead uncle was in front of me!
now 1.50am already, coming 2am.. was tired & slpy but insisted rushing off my assignment.. tml still have wound clinic & evening clinic.. damn shitty...
sometimes the thought of him came to my mind & i actually wished that he shouldn't call me at all.. since its expensive to call & everytimes when we tok, like want to fight like tat... i rather he dun call me at all, at least i can focus on my works & studies 1st! i'm not saying tat i hate it when he calls me, its juz tat u can call once awhile to let me know that ur safe & all rite the other side, my mind will be at ease.. but not juz call as u like! & when i din ans ur call, u then blame me for wasting ur money coz the call is being diverted to voicemail.. i really wan a break, wan to vent watever that is bottomed up in my heart. felt very tight & suffocated...

No comments: