Wednesday, November 30, 2005

...

He msg something to me this morning... he asked whether I have a liking for someone else... I was like??? Y does he ask me this? I only have a few very close guys friends & I do admit that I like to hang with guys more than with gals but tat doesn’t mean I fall for them? Even if I really did, well I guess the reason would be him... I duno wat would other pple think of me but I understand him better more than u guys did... he got a lot of bad habits & attitudes which he suppose to change better...recently he also become more & more demanding.. at times i really can't stand him... I keep giving him chances to amend & it seems its still remain the same.. 5 yrs of relationship... If I like someone else, y would I bring up to my mom abt our ROM ? I even had a cold war with her again becoz of this... duno y, it looks like both of us are drifting apart recently... he is already a working adult & I dun wan pple keep saying I’m taking care of a younger brother... there is once someone ask me, "dun u feel like ur taking care of ur younger "brother"? I paused for awhile, not knowing how to ans...

No comments: