Friday, November 18, 2005

my mom is too conservative...

i brought it up to my mom... she said no, not now... we are juz too young & early to settle down now.. obviously she is trying to avoid the topic or even wan me "dun even think abt it..." my heart sank, not becoz she dun agreed ot it... its becoz she is too conservative... she juz dun like my bf to be younger than me coz she always thinks younger husband is incapable to take care of the family! come on... its me who is spending the rest of life with him, not u, mom! i make my decision & i will be responsible to it too! if he changes his mind, dun wan me or even we find each other uncompatible, fine! i will juz find another man! tats it! what is the world coming now? everyone has their freedom to love & hate. can't she juz be more open minded? i know she is worried for my future happiness but i have the right to choose my future husband. i know marriage is not a kid's game & i know once u agree, u will be in commitment for the rest of ur life! i definately know tat! if i really make the wrong decision, well... i will juz have to admit it.
mom... plz change ur thinking, ok? i dun wish to start a cold war with u. becoz of u, we nearly broke up a few times & i'm sick & tired of all these conflicts....

No comments: