Saturday, February 07, 2009

hot hot day ~ !!!

Woke up late today around 11am, lazing around a little before getting up. Stayed indoor the whole day today becoz of the hot weather. It was reported 40+ degrees Celsius. Even Mr Robert & Dr Lim prefer to stay indoors. Can feel the heat near my bedside during noon & when I opened the balcony doors, the hot & strong wind blow into my room. Think my clothing will dry up within 15 min if I hang out now. Muahaha…

My lunch for today… Of coz I did not cook it myself. Just heat up the sauce & pour over the pasta. Tastes not bad… :D


Anyway ytd I went out exploring the town myself. I tried to follow the track with the help of the map to my attachment areas & guess wat?! I spent 45 min WALKING from my apartment to St Vincent’s hospital and another 15 min to Skin & Cancer Foundation. For ur info, I’m following the correct route. It was not as hot as today & I was wearing my black jacket. After I found the places, I decided to walk around until I saw the Melbourne Museum. Decided pop in to discover the history of Melbourne. Not much pics taken though.



Skeleton of the blue whale welcoming the visitors, very big!!!



Initially i tout they are real. too real... muahaha... Originally from Singapore



I didn't know that moths actually eat kangaroo!!! This poor Matschie's Tree Kangaroo is what remains after the clothes moths feasted on its fur & skin. Poor thing...



Another animal being feasted by the beetles, clean & neat. Saw the video on the beetles eating a rat. Cleared up with 12 days. Gross...


Spotted these creatures in the control room. They are moving freely within the room!!! Yucks...


Like this pic, very cute...


this car damn cool loh, check it out...




suitable for those road bullies, got amour protection both front & back. muahaha...


see the house smiling at me? actually its the reflection, i really tout the horse shows me the teeth when i took the pic. scary...


end of the tour, so boring when i explored alone... wish there is someone who can accompany me. haiz...





next to the museum, is the Royal Exhibition Building. very grand & nice.


home sweet home... :)

No comments: