Thursday, February 05, 2009

1st day in Melbourne

felt so scary & stressed when i reached Melbourne. Asians really no patience, cutting & jumping quenes when at the custom points. its meant for single line but becoz of the wide space, they just simply walked ahead into the quene like no other people's business. was damn pissed so i purposely stood in the middle, spaced out myself, make sure they dun cut into my quene. most of the people who are inconsiderate look like from Malaysians coz of the passports they r holding. haiz...

flight was delayed too & i spent more than 1 hour at the custom check point, in addition to the inconsiderate people who cut the quene. temperature wasn't tat bad around 30+ degree but the cold wind really makes me shivering.

a cab from the airport to my residental apartment costs ard $60. phew, luckily can claim from company. my landlord, Mr Robert is a very nice man. spent almost 2 hrs orientating me around the place. like my apartment too. bought my groceries at the nearby supermarket but forgotten to get a Hi-card. -_-"

i slept till 10+pm, Melbourne time then woke up becoz of the long flight. i didnt really slp well, infact i was like awake thru out the flight. the time here 3 hours ahead of singapore instead of 2 hours. then on the 5th Apr, the time will resume back to 2 hrs. kinda weird...

anyway post up a few pics for u guys to see...

1st time in Teriminal 3, big & nice

so reluctance when i passed thru this door... :(

my parents came send me off, gonna miss them...

my aunt also came, she nvr been to the airport so i dragged her to send me off. she very "dao" loh, looks at other direction when i took a pic with her...

will be missing my blockhead badly... :'(


my apartment in Melbourne


gonna explore the city tml on my own! ;D

No comments: