Monday, November 10, 2008

Gyming addiction ~~~

supposed to be on leave this week & next week but due to staffs shortage, my nursing officer requested me to forgo this week slot. but still i took 1 day leave today to relax myself & pampered myself with facial & hair treatment. SHIOK... :P

finally completed all my training program for driving, so happy!!! but the server at the centre & SSDC webby was down due to the heavy rain today so i still can't fix a date for my practical test yet. hopefully tml the server will be up. :)

recently my frequency of gyming & yoga sessions increased... was surprised abt my sudden change of interest coz i used to be very lazy, dun like exercising. now i go at least 3-4 yoga classes & 2 gym sessions per week. even window-shopping, i like to patrol around the sport corners. . i am mad over on toning up myself, i guess... coz i really see the mental & physical changes in me recently. i am very happy & pleased abt it. must keep it up!!! :D

few of my personal events to update ~ my graduation day & visiting my chubby godson, Asher.


before the start of the ceremony


with my aunt & mummy


my yandao blockhead! so damn smart loh!!!

saw WingSee, my nursing polymate, at the ceremony, her bf was one of the graduates too.


another polymate i met at the ceremony, Marilyn.


2 years in SIM finally over...


我们终于毕业了!!!



visiting my godson, Asher. isnt he adorable? *muackz*

Esther's doggy. i wonder if "chubby" run in her family... =p


my pretty babes


Mummy Esther & Godson Asher


Grumpy face


Smiling face

my urge of having baby comes in again... haiz... when can i have adorable & chubby kids of my own? =(



came across this webby that create some effects with ur pic. seems fun & nice, love this pic. =)


will be going for a retreat this weekend, cruise to nowhere. organized by my workplace. 2nd time going for cruise & i'm gonna miss my blockhead very much. =(

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey gal congrats on ur graduation ! =) And Asher is so cute ! hee... ya...chubby does run in Esther's family...her dog is so round !