Monday, May 26, 2008

New life begins...

A new life has just begins... My friend, Sin Wei, had delivered a baby girl ytd noon. She is an ex-staff of my workplace & our last meet up was 3 years ago during her wedding dinner. Its really nice seeing her again & i was glad for her especially now, with an additional member in her family. Her name is Hayley Ng, a very unique name. Dropped by to see her after my evening clinic today. She gained a lot of weight becoz of her little "terrorist" - tats wat the father calls his little doll. =)

Why are babies so cute? Always melting everyone's heart upon seeing them... I always feel so touched whenever my friends delivered their little precious ones. I wish my turn of being a mother won't take tat long becoz i really wan a child of my own.

Enough of my daydreaming again. Anyway i hope my dear friend, SinWei & her family stay healthy & happy! =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

This is the cutest baby I have ever seen!!!