Tuesday, May 20, 2008

fever again & i'm not faking it ~ !!!

Imagine ur REALLY down with fever & someone actually said these to u...

  • Person A ~ U took hot drink before measuring ur temperature huh?
  • Person B ~ U like every time before on leave, have fever hor? Think u better dun take leave next time lah...

How would u feel? I was very dejected... If i really wan to fake a MC, i will do it early wee hours in the morning WITHOUT even stepping into my workplace! Why waste my time & energy walking to work & take MC again?! & yes, i did fake a few times becoz of him & he needs me, tats y i took. SO?! NO FUCKING BIG DEAL!!! I believe I'm not the only one who does tat too!!!

Was perfectly ok since morning but temperature shot up again before lunch & I did blood count & urine test to check wats infection i have. everything was fine so i showed A my reading. She responded by saying tat. I should have really juz walked off in front of her... I dun have to fake a fever by drinking hot water, got myself scalded. I can fake a more easier illnesses like stomaches or diarrhea. Why can't this person use the brain think? Fine, i stayed on to work the rest of the day since clinic was down with staffs too...

Lunch time, no appetite so i only took one Mr Bean's cheese pancake. I was quiet throughout while others were eating & chatting, B said those to me. I glanced at her for quite awhile. The last time i had fever before my leave was the day i sent him off at the airport. This round i took leave becoz my aunt wants me to help packing my passed-away granny's room's stuffs!

AM I ON ANY FAULT FOR APPLYING LEAVE? DO U THINK I PURPOSELY MAKE MYSELF SICK, JUZ TO SEEK SYMPATHY OR GET AWAY FROM WORK? AND ITS ONLY THE COINCIDENTALLY SECOND TIME I GOT FEVER BEFORE MY LEAVE!

Could anyone refresh my memory & tell me when are the other times i had this coincidental incident? Pls inform me if i really had tat "trick" used before & I will label myself as a "BITCH"...

I worked throughout the day WITHOUT asking for help, bearing with all the aching & dizziness. Non-stop of patients right after lunch until senior came in & helped at 4.30pm. Wats the point? No tea break & no help offered. another 3o min i'm knocking off for home.

If u happen to be the person A or B reading this, i dun care how u think. I'm juz expressing how i feel abt ur attitudes towards me! Fucking disappointed...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

omg..poor u...i think those two person uses their ass to think before they speak...hope u r feeling better now... dun care about what they say...they jus have rotten mouth ! take care lei girl..enjoy ur leave and ignore those bitches...

Rai said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Rai said...

gal. hey. u want me to help you bash the head of the persons who said that to you?? i know how u feel, sometimes these people they only know how to accuse and PRESUME, and ASSUME. fuck them lah. u know u have me baby. I am by ur side.

TaReAgNeS said...

to yanping: thanks for tat & me much better now. i dun really care now but its like 一时之气 during the times they said. anyway really thanks for tat. btw i didn't get to enjoy my leave, i was grabbed by my aunt to help painting my granny's hse. =)

TaReAgNeS said...

to elleraidriver: thanks babe, i dun tink u can help bash them coz one is our superviser & the other one is among 1 of us, the girls. not nice to say who. haha... its ok, i'm not petty. juz venting out my anger tat day to bring down my fever. =p thanks aloads, sweetie!

Rai said...

hoho. THE supervisor huh. aiyoh, she foul mouth lah she. crap ahh our wrkgplc liao. sighs.