Tuesday, July 10, 2007

happiness & sadness....

a mixture of happiness, sadness & disappointment recently. last sat attended Sharon's son's 1 year old birthday party & i was the only NSC colleague cum polymate attended. was abit disappointed when none of my these 2 gps friends turned up... felt sad for Sharon too. anyway Brandon was the star tat nite, so cute & yandao but i didn't catch a pic with him. oh my, i also wan a baby! (for ur info, i'm not trying to hint tat person!) muahaha... =p

after the party, went to catch "Transformers" with my beloved blockhead. it's a great show & i'm glad he likes it too! =) rate this movie 5 out of 5. recommended to watch!


had a drink at my favourite cafe, Coffee Bean before watching the movie & we got a free chicago cheese cake! the staff at the counter said that the cake was kinda "disfigured" & no customer would want to buy so gave us for free! haha... a total saving of $8.90 tat nite. $4.90 for the cake & $4 for the tix coz i got the movie vouchers mah... =p


i enjoyed my 3 days & nights with him from thur to sun! love him more & more loh... *blush* & we are going for a short holiday soon during Aug, after my birthday. Will be traveling with his parents & him to Taipei! Yes!!! Can't wait for the day to come!!!! =D

now for my sadness & disappointment, i received a call from SIM ytd earli morning, telling me that i failed my research paper. I was like...?!@#$ I mean why so late then released the results? its almost 2 mths since my last papers! I tout i passed leh! & she told me that i gotta attend the class which started ytd nite for the retake. felt very sad & very disappointed in myself. last min in either work & study is always my greatest weakness! when can i ever change? haiz... the whole of ytd i was very moody & having headache on & off. to add my mood even more worse, i got a total of 80 new & old sex workers coming in for the routine check up. worked alone non stop since morning. damn pissed off with myself now...

rite now, i missed his hugging badly....

No comments: