Thursday, July 12, 2007

Back to NSC soon. Damn...

I'm going back to NSC soon, leaving DSC for gd? i duno. I like DSC becoz of the interesting sexual stories, friendly & polite sex workers from Thailand, Mummy Tay (though she is always nagging away but really loads of interesting stories frm her! haha...) & the practical skills (full smear! ;p) there. but DSC do have the dark side. having alot political & internal conflicts like no teamwork, always pushing blame to each other, "invisible" greed among the staffs, very bad attitudes from certain staffs, etc, etc... i actually dun care or talk to them, trying to treat them like an alien (well, they really are...) but when it interfere with me, i will have difficultities arguing back with them (the ancient old staffs) or mayb should i write in a complaint to HR?! too revengeful huh? i dun think so cos they deserved it.

the reason i'm going back NSC is becoz i'm going to prepare the nurses' performance on our NSC family cum nurses' day which falls on 1st Sept, Sat. Damn... wat kind of performance can i think of? Dancing & singing again?! any other more creative ideas? i want something different leh.. could u guys give me a suggestion? I wan my Li Jin back! she's my pro-dancer! but she is pregnant now. another new mummy among my friends. when can i be one soon? =p

No comments: