Wednesday, December 13, 2006

new blog skin again

changed my skin again, get bored with the old one already... anyway nothing much to blog. juz tat i'm down with flu & cough since last wk. talking with sexy voice & coughing like hell past few days but i'm still in one piece. haha... wants MC for a day to rest but cindy not back yet!!! haiz... i have to endure till next tue! & YES!!! 20th dec wed onwards i'm on leave!!! Muahaha....

i really need a fucking rest at home. these few days i was really working like shit. no SOS to help me to run my clinic & i have to tolerate with some fucking irritating people in my workplace, its either the nasty pts or some idiotic colleagues. very fucked up...anyway another event coming up this sat, 16th dec! NSC Family Day at Bukit Batok Civil Service Club. i join the bowling competition & the amazing race. duno wat game is tat, something like treasure hunt?! anyway hope i have fun with my khakis tat day! =)

No comments: