Saturday, December 02, 2006

independence for coming 3 wks!!!

a rather late update entry. haha... busy again with evening clinics, yoga classes & outings with my beloved friends. & yes! i'm enjoying myself alots! thanks to my sweetie hana, ever cheerful randie, blur sotong charlene & sexy young mummy, irma. opps, not forgetting her cutie daughter, Sasa! ^^

ok my DNC finally ended last wk. was happy & relieved coz my brain is free from exams & assignments at last! BUT i will have to work like mad again coz my colleague, Cindy on leave for 3 wks! YES, 3 FREAKING LONG WEEKS!!! god... have to over-run the clinic ALONE! anyway hope the time passes fast coz i will be next on the list to go for leave after Cindy comes back! though its only 7 days leave, its time for me to have FUN & more crazy gatherings with my old buddies!!! moreover its during Xmas & New Year Day so which means i come back to work next yr! Aha! a brand new yr for me to start fresh! as if like i'm released from cage. haha...

21st Nov was my graduation for DNC. its only a small graduation ceremony but really touched many of our hearts. Coz talented Randie made a video for us & a few of us like sobbing away as it really hold a nice memories during the 3 mths course together. enjoyed working with this gp of crazy friends, esp randie, irma & maricel. they are really insane to make people laugh till stomach aching. haha...


We are certified Derm. Staff Nurses!!! ^o^



our DNC memories specially made by Randie


tat night we wnent Rice Table for our graduation dinner. enjoying the food & meanwhile enjoying camwhore! & we took alots of silly pics. haha... i'm gonna miz them LOADS!



had a farewell dinner with irma today, she is leaving for brunei the next day! her sweet little girl so cute & hyperactive! well, really gonna to miz the sexy mama, Irma. she is really fun to work with! haiz... getting late, gotta slp now. Zzzz...

No comments: