Sunday, October 15, 2006

I want a baby.... =p

felt like a pig, slept until 3+ then woke up today... was tired & busy since friday. i also didn't realise tat the past firday was firday the 13th until my friend told me & then i got this ang moh patient told me he was not superstitious abt it. Actually i'm not too but mayb until something really bad happen, i guess i might really beware of this "special" day?! Haha...

anyway my DNC friends & me catch a movie on tat "creepy" friday the 13th. we watched the true story of the 911 incident happened 5 yrs ago in new york, World Trade Centre. it was really a nice & touching movie. made me crying away throughout the movie. DAMN THOSE SUICIDE HIJACKERS!!! caused so many deaths in this tragic event.. felt pitiful for the victims & their family members... think i rate this movie 5 out of 5 stars! recommend to watch! =)



PS. not suitable for those super duper emotional movie-lovers, if u do watch, pls prepare a box of tissue beside u! =p

before watching this show, my petty blockhead kinda like throw tanturms to me. said i rather watch movie with my friends than with him. haiz... there he goes again... so in order to coax him, i suggested we catch another midnight show & luckily i went for it! we watched the "Rob-B-Hood"!!! DAMN HILARIOUS & CUTE!!! esp the cutie Matthew who starred the baby, worth of 30 millions!!! oh my god! i want a baby like him! haha... esp his eyes, so big & beautiful!!! another 5 stars rated for this movie! got some cute pics of the show from the web.







think i'm going put this as my wallpaper?~?!


PS. for those planning for a baby, watch this! teach u how to take care of BB!~! haha... anyway this movie MUST WATCH, ok? hehe...

watched this show until 2+am & i was damn slpy after tat. still need to work on sat morning as OT. in the 1st place, it's not me, working but no staff to replace so i work loh... need $$$. hehe... after my work, i still got another event to attend in the later nite, my polymate, Sara's wedding. was damn tired, not having enough slp too but have to drag myself down to attend the wedding. haiz, think i force myself too much recently. anyway i was happy for Sara tat she finally settled down & she was gorgerous tat evening!!! here are the pics!



taken with all my polymates. times really pass fast, one by one, my friends got settle down, planning for baby, taking care of their baby, etc... hmmm, when will be my turn?~? guess another 3-4 yrs bah coz i still wan to have fun!!! =p

No comments: