Monday, October 02, 2006

Busy weekend

Another week of MIA from blogging, can't blame me.. I'm damn busy LOADS of stuffs.. Anyway I think this entry will be quite long coz loads of photos taken. Hehe..

Went to Chinese garden with my blockhead last 2 weeks ago & its has been ages since I've been there. Everything had changed a lot. I went becoz of the lantern festival. Loads of different cute lanterns displayed around & it was beautiful! Too bad I missed the Live Turtle & Tortoise Museum, didn't know that there is such a museum. Wanted to visit there coz my blockhead like to view all underwater creatures but it closed quite early at 6pm. The Live Turtle & Tortoise Museum showcases the world's rarest & most fascinating live turtles & tortoises including the flattest tortoises(the Pancake Tortoise); the 6 legged tortoises(the Asian Brown Tortoise); and much more. They have more than 200 turtles and tortoises from over 60 different species & that was what it attracted me so much!!! Anyway must find time go again! =)


on our way to chinese garden, i'm short to snap to the full pic of us. haha...



he said he very cool in this pic. u say leh? haha..



1st set of lanterns displan taken



us



my blockhead



the butterflies seem to be on fire?! Lolz..



beware of the BIG BUZZING BEE!



isn't this caterpillar cute?



they look so scary in the night



his "gd" friend. lolz...



crappy shot 1



crappy shot 2




Random pics of the lanterns i took


Then last Saturday, went for my annual scientific congress 2006 at Raffles Place. I was very rushed for last weekend becoz need to go JB to attend my buddy gal, Huifang's wedding. If I can choose not to go for the conference, I surely give it a miss but my centre said attendance is compulsory. Haiz.. So I arranged to go JB in the evening after my conference. Sianz.. Anyway the conference meeting was quite nice but the space was too small, too many people attended the "skin" lecture which forced us to be "chased out". Haha..


my pass for tat day



this poster got my name leh...



there it is! my contribution for this project! hehe...



Later evening, went to meet up with other Huifang's friends, Ah Yan & Vicky before going up to JB. Frankly speaking I dun really know both of them but for Ah Yan, met her only once at Devil's Bar but I forgotten her face. Hehe.. The night before Huifang's wedding, I slept quite late coz preparing the stuffs to sabotage her husband. Doesn't have a gd slp too coz not my comfortable bed which has my scent. Hehe.. Pics of the happenings during my buddy, Huifang's wedding day:-


Huifang & her father



Her cousin, he getting bigger & bigger, last met was 6 yrs ago...



Huifang & Ah Yan



Huifang & me



With her mother & aunties



Bride & all the bridemaids



she looks pretty, rite? =)



Her family



her husband passing through the bridemaids' tests & only this big fellow consider "his brother" loh, others went hiding away from the tests.



finally after all the difficulties



hey, be serious!!!



finally a proper *smoothes*



exchange of rings



his finger so big...



in the end, put on the other finger



the lonely couple



we actually hid huifang's shoe & ask him to look for it or else how she walks out of the place? hehe...



this little boy wants to be in the attraction too! =p



at her husband's house, i 1st time saw firecrackers. damn loud loh...



at her bedroom



her wedding pic at her bed, nice rite?



the wedding car



i like the bears alot, damn cute!



guess we can't find any of this ancient slide in Singapore nowadays



Random pics taken at the temple =)



set my hair for the dinner, not bad huh? =p



back view of my hair.



at the restaurant with Vicky, derrick & me



Ah Yan, me & Vicky



Ah Yan & Me



Jia Cai & Me



Ah Yan & Me, just can't take my eyes off the bears. Hehe..



With the couple after the dinner.


Rushed back to singapore in the night after the dinner. The dinner was gd but the environment was... I can't blame Huifang for chosing such a restaurant coz her home town is in Paloh & tat is the one & only restaurant she can hold her wedding dinner. Though the food is nice, the service suck & the place is dirty. After 2 days of rushing here & there, I suffered from migraine for 2 days. I’m on MC today & luckily today is only CDC attachment, not other events which some are compulsory. Enough of all these now, time to prepare my SIM exam (next Mon!!!) & rush my DNC assignment. Arrrghhh.. Stress again!!!

No comments: