Saturday, October 22, 2005

to him, i'm always so "fan"...

duno how long can tahan him... very tired & hurt each time when arguement with him... today he said me ' fan' again.. always come out with him, is like having a buzzing bee ard him... thats wat he said everytime when i nag at him... my way of nagging him is like normal talking to him but the way he ans me bk is like i should shut up... very hurt when he said that...
we were having breakfast at mac.. he said his friend gave him wrong info to book in so he ask me to have breakfast with him... i havn't woke up when he called me... so went down cck met him...
then he said me "fan" coz i nagged at him for wasting the sugar he poured out... throughout the breakfast we juz eat, not talking to each other... he kept using his food & newspaper to block his view on me... he dun wan to look at me... fine, i juz carried on eating... then he went army while i went SIM to submit my assignment... dun really wan to tok to him at times... coz he sometimes really made my blood boil... he is always right while im always wrong... keep asking myself when is he going to change? i waited so long... there was once i tout he changed but it seem its still the same...

No comments: