Sunday, October 23, 2005

coaxing ur girl so hard meh?


everytimes i watch those romance movies or series shows, i always hope that the romance events happen to me. who doesn't want ur own bf to be so loving, gentle & caring toward u? so envied the actress in the show... sometimes i even daydream abt it. haha, crazy me...
today went to suntec to eat becoz aunt's bday on tue so celebrate earli. my bf also came along.. recently started to put on make up, in the past i hate to do tat coz dun like powder on my face. but now duno y like to look pretty when goin out. hehe...
he pretend to puke & avoid looking at me when i ask him i look nice anot. so sad.. i put on make up becoz of "u" leh. as least say something to coax me mah..
again he did something that irritated me. also dun give in to me, in the end we had a small arguement. we didn't show our quarrel in front of my parents, juz tat we walked quietly side by side even after my dad dropped him at the mrt...he nvr call me but i call juz to check he reach home already.juz hoping tat he will change his attitudes towards me, nicer & more gentle instead of scolding & treating me too bad for no reasons. i will wait till he changes. i will...

No comments: