Thursday, April 17, 2008

Dance Fever

been having party with unknown virus, i was down with fever for 2 days already. usually my fever will subside after 1 day but now, the virus seems like enjoying inside me, refusing to go away. haiz... took MCs for ytd & today, duno tml can work anot. pls... i got a sentosa resort to attend this sat, make me healthy again...

he left for India today for training too. instead of resting at home, i actually sent him off at the airport so maybe tats the reason "the party not willing to end bah"... haha... ok, blame on me for not taking care of myself.

my latest temperature at 2200... -_-"

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl..take good care of yourself..hope u'll get well soon !

TaReAgNeS said...

thanks gal, me better liao but now its my boy... =(

Anonymous said...

glad to hear that u r better...yaya..I read ur post..poor him...hope he is feeling better..praying for him...hope he gets well soon... =)

TaReAgNeS said...

thanks so much sweetie. he much better now. u too, take gd care of urself =)