Saturday, March 22, 2008

On Leave for 2 weeks!!!

another 1 more week before i go back to work... did nothing much during tis week ~
  1. farewell lunch for 1 of my NSC colleagues;
  2. went for facial treatment;
  3. attended a wound talk at NUH;
  4. collection of my renewed passport;
  5. packing & clearing my closet;
  6. went for my basic theory trial test; (damn, i failed loh!)
  7. playing both online mahjong & reality mahjong; (i'm really addicted to it liao!)
  8. hanging out with him; (loving his company at all times! =p)

pls dun said i waste my leave juz like tat, i juz wan a break from my workplace... damn pissed off with the fucking management & some of the idiotic colleagues. i have to suffer another 2 more yrs before i tender. y 2 yrs? well, i actually agreed on the HMPD they offered me. its a 2 mth overseas course at Aust which is related to my clinic's discipline. the course starts beginning of next yr & bond is 9 mths so i decided to stay on & endure the misery. anyway AH is opening in 2010 so juz nice! anyway time passes very fast! =)

next week i will be going to genting with his family, together with our little "son" who is his neighbour's child. in fact i dun really wish to bring him along becoz he is very mischievous but his biological mum so yearning to let him come along with us! he becomes our so-called "son" becoz my stupid blockhead wanted a kid so much tat he kept asking our so-called "son" to address him "daddy"! now he started addressing me as mummy too! (-_-")

i know wat u guys thinking after reading this but i'm not supposed to get married this yr. can only plan for next yr liao! meanwhile i'm doing some homeworks on my future wedding! felt so excited when having a thought of it! =D

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Jia you for your basic theory test ! dun worry...I took 5 times before I passed..ha...to the point I thought I will never get my license...So u can't be worse than me...ha..

Enjoy ur leave girl... rest well and throw those ugly pple behind ur mind...smiles...

TaReAgNeS said...

thanks babe! my 3rd time taking basic so hopefully i can pass! if not, i can compete woth u liao.. haha..

thanks again & take care! =)