Wednesday, November 15, 2006

my virgin cruise trip!!! yeah!!! =p

Sorry guys, 2 weeks MIA from blogging. busy with loads of stuffs. haha... also a quarrel with him again so no mood & no point blogging abt it. it was becoz of him i din get to go sentosa for the fun. actually yearning to send tat day with him. haiz.. was disappointed coz till now he still havn't apolognize to me. he still acted like nothing happens, really give up...

enough of tat.. recently i took up yoga classes. actually prefer kickboxing, something can make me sweat alot & vigorous but in the end duno y took up yoga. haha, funny... anyway find it quite nice & i love it. =)

today till friday on 3 days leave becoz of NSC incentive trip to cruise. yeah!!! my virgin cruise trip! hehe... can't wait to board the ship! =p but departure time is 2359, weird timing to set off but anyway we check in at 2000 so can still explore the ship! charlene & me will snap loads of photos when we on board! same as me, charlene's 1st time to cruise! hehe...

btw i attended my another buddy's wedding on 6/11/06. Earlene was beautiful tat night. wish tat she & her husband be loving always! =)


ok guys, gtg! meeting charlene later to shop around Vivo city before gather with the rest of my colleagues! Dun miss me! & I'll be back soon... =p

No comments: