Sunday, September 10, 2006

hate...

Have to delete the last entry cos the poster for NSC smile 2006 have not been authorized yet. Haiz.. Wat a freak.. Even the NSC pic I upload in my friendster I have to remove it also. Fine then, shall re-publish again 3 mths later. Hehe..

My migraine is back again.. Ever since my DNC course begins this wk, I start stressing myself on my SIM assignment coz I wan to get it done by this wk. Having exam for my SIM module too on the following wk & my DNC & SIM lectures start at the same period of time! Guess my dear migraine shall stick with me for at least 3 mths.. =(

Fri, felt offended though it's indirectly. BUT still this person is always 1 of my "extreme dislike" list of people. Was trying to help one of my colleague but can't find the thing she wants so I offered another stuff to her whether she wants anot. & just happen that this person whom I extreme dislike, is in the room. He overheard wat I said to offer her & cut into our conversation so negatively when nobody even asked for his opinion!!! WAT THE FUCK!!! So wat if he's more knowledgble than me? At least I know wat I'm doing, unlike him. He himself blur like sotong, always asks for the juniors' help. If want to lecture me, say it loud in front of my face, k? Does he know how to show respect to people? Guess not, no wonder there are so many complaints abt him!!! How am I going to survive with this kind of people? Arghhh....

& Next time DUN play mahjong with him liao!!!

No comments: