Sunday, August 03, 2008

Science Centre Trip

Been ages since i last stepped into Science Centre. I think last visit was during my secondary school time which is 10 yr ago?! Waoz... i now then realized i grow old so much... -_-" muahaha...


he was like ???? when i said "lets go Science Centre" -_-"


Dinosaurs Exhibition! =D


hmmm, I smell Macdonald....



Yummy.... Muahaha...


invisible body with visible head stealing an apple


kinda lame game we found there...


steady leh... 龟波功! =p


650,000+ love seeds~!!!
i only have 200+ which is a gift from him but tat is enough to melt my heart already. =)


our usual fun time camwhore again~!!!

his all-time favourite camwhored shot - kissing!


Dancing with an alien ~~~ =p


petting his long-neck pet


warming up before moving on


he looks like playing some Taiji martial arts. muahaha


while my shot really looks like going to be eaten by the dinosuar


last but not least, the nice artificial waterfall.

this weekends he is not free to company me. haiz... gonna rot myself at home again. nevertheless i had great time with my friends during Asher's full term celebration ytd! & i got myself a GODSON!!! Esther asked me whether i want to be Asher godmother & of coz i said YES lah!!! now my urge of getting a baby is lesser coz i have Asher to play with! muahaha... =)

will upload more pics on Nurses' Day, 1st Aug & my godson, Asher's full term celebration soon! need to meet Weiting for dinner later. cya again! =)

No comments: